Saturday, March 14, 2009

I have the best friends and family!!!

I just have to say that I have the most AMAZING freinds and family in the world!!!!! Crystal, Steph and almost everyone I know have been keeping a secret from me for months! They all pitched in to redo Gage's nursery!!! You have no idea how wonderful that is. The room would not be fit to put a baby in without this and with my financial problems I was sooo scared I wouldn't be able to get it done. They had it all planed out to do this while Crystal and I were in Canada this weekend. Now I know why Crystal was SOOOO mad about work! LOL Well Steph took me on what I thought was just a girls day out today but in reality, they all came together to get as much done on the room as they could to surprise me. They all did such an amazing job!! Almost all the drywall is up and they are all coming to finish it tomorrow. I'm in tears as I'm writing this because I am just overwhelmed with gratitude. I couldn't possibly have been given a better surprise and I just hope that I am able to repay them in some way. I don't think any words can express how much they all mean to me. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: