Thursday, April 16, 2009

3D ultrasound tomorrow!!!

I can't wait to see my little man again!! I have to leave early and go do my glucose test then I have to be back at 10:15 for the ultrasound. I wanted to wait until I was about 30 weeks but it's so hard to make appointments then worry about how I'll get there and who will watch the kids for me. I already knew James had Friday off so I just went with that.

I had my appointment the other day and everything is looking good. I gained 3lbs LOL. My doc said that I don't need the NST's so thats atleast one thing I don't have to worry about. Gage is doing amazing. The doc even commented on how fast and strong his heartbeat was. I told him it's because this little guy never sits still. HAHA

I'll post his new pics as soon as I can tomorrow. I have alot of things to do after the ultrasound but as soon as I get home I will put them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment