Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slowly but surely

Well, not much got done in Gage's room last weekend. Today though the carpet was layed. All the trim was supposed to go up but you know men, he didn't measure everything first so some of it doesn't fit. Hopefully I can convince him to do that Thursday when he has the day off since I can't finish painting until that is all up. I think the most frustrating part of this is not being able to do more to help get this room done. I'm very impatient, LOL, and all I want is to see my little boys room all done and ready for him. It's ok though because I know that it will turn out so much better if we take our time and do it right.

There's nothing really going on right now, just more of the same. Gage is as active as can be. I'm tired alot more lately. Maybe it's because I'm almost to my 3rd trimester. I can't believe that in 3 months I'll have my little guy here in my arms. We have waited for so long for him and have went through hell to make this little guy happen that its a little surreal that it's almost time.

No comments:

Post a Comment