Sunday, April 12, 2009

Gage's room is done!!!












I still need to get some more decorative things and I'm getting another dresser but it's pretty much done!! I'm so darn excited I can hardly see straight. James took a vacation day yesterday just so we could finish. LOL I'm so tired and sore now. I barely slept last night because my back hurt so bad but it was all worth it!! I LOVE it!!!

There isn't a border that matched his bedding so I had to order plain white border and get a bunch of the decals so we could make our own border. I LOVE how it turned out.

This is why my back hurt so bad. James decided he wanted the bottom of the changing table painted the different colors of the room. I was down in some funky positions with a tiny paint brush painting that. LOL

I'm going to get the letters that spell out his name and hang those up. Just trying to decide if I want to try and do them myself or buy them. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment